Icom have announced details of the new IC-2730E dual band mobile transceiver which will be available in early 2015. The new VHF/UHF dual band mobile transceiver provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive.
An independent tuning knob, separate controller and large display makes it ideal for easy, intuitive mobile operation.
The IC-2730E is the latest Amateur radio product from Icom to provide optional Bluetooth capability allowing you to control the IC-2730E with the optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset (optional UT-133 Bluetooth unit must be installed in the IC-2730E).
- Optional VS-3 Bluetooth Headset. Large Easy-to-See, Backlit Display
- Easy Vehicle Mounting with Optional MBF-1
- HM-207, Remote Control Microphone
- VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF Simultaneous Receive Capability
- Controller Attachment to the Main Unit with Optional MBA-4
- Independent controls for each band
- Wide frequency coverage, 118–136.975MHz (AM/AM-N), 137–174MHz & 375–550MHz (FM/FM-N)
- 50W output power on both VHF and UHF bands
- 104 DTCS and 50 CTCSS tone codes
- Split tone function allows you to encode and decode different CTCSS/DTCS tones
- 1000 memory channels, 2 call channels and 50 scan edges with 8-character channel name
- Cross band repeater capability
- Free download PC programming software, CS-2730
- Versatile scanning capability
- Squelch delay and squelch attenuator
- Sub band auto mute function
- • Sub band busy beep function
- • Auto power off
• 16 DTMF auto dial memories
The IC-2730E will be available in January from all authorised Icom Amateur radio dealers with a suggested selling price of £299.95 (inc.VAT).
More information - http://www.icomuk.co.uk