Dog Park Software have announced that version 5.53 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What's New in this version:
- Direct AppleScript logging from MacDoppler (Requires v2.14)
- CW Macro file blank line separators added.
- Faster split setting.
- New Google Maps API.
- Better ADIF Confirmation error reporting.
- Added Bands panel display filtered spots.
- Fixed FlexRadio SmartSDR 6x00 bug, added GCD Sockets.
- Fixed dxcluster Spot button bug.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html