Icom have announced a significant firmware update for the IC-7600 HF Transceiver. The update provides a new range of functions including waterfall screen for the band scope, among many!
- Waterfall screens, mouse operation, and other additional functions have been added to the spectrum scope.
- An APF AF Level setting has been added.
- CI-V commands for antenna control, logging software and RIT/DELTA-TX have been added.
- TX Delay (HF/50M) settings have been added to adjust the TX delay time.
- A Standby setting has been added to remotely turn ON the IC-7600 transceiver by a command from the REMOTE jack.
- "MOS-FET” is now the default value of “SEND Relay Type.”
More information and to download the update - http://www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm/IC-7600/2_00/index.html