SDRPLay have announced a second generation of their device, the RSP2.
Following on from the devices predecessor - RSP1, the RSP2 provides three software selectable antenna inputs, & new stability and clocking features
The RSP2 covers the radio spectrum from 1kHz (VLF) to 2GHz (Microwaves) with up to 10MHz bandwidth.
- 10 built-in, front-end pre-selection filters, with substantially enhanced selectivity
- Frequency coverage extended down to 1 KHz
- Software selectable variable gain Low Noise Preamplifier
- 2 x SMA Software Selectable 50? RF ports (1.5 MHz – 2 GHz)
- 1 x High Impedance RF port (1 kHz – 30 MHz)
- Built-in software selectable MW /FM notch filters
- Highly stable 0.5PPM TCXO trimmable to 0.01PPM
- 24MHz Reference clock input / output connections
- 4.7V Bias-T option (on one of the software selectable antenna inputs)
- RF screening within a strong plastic case for the standard RSP2
- A Rugged metal box version – the ‘RSP2pro’
The device is keenly priced at $169
SDRPlay’s RSP2 - http://www.sdrplay.com/rsp2/