A few tickets are still available for the UKHAS conference at the University of Greenwich, London on Saturday 7 September 2013
The UK High Altitude Society UKHAS conference attracts those interested in learning about building and flying High Altitude Balloons or in tracking their 434 MHz signals.
The conference is open to all, you don’t have to have flown a High Altitude Balloon, you’ll probably get more out of it as a total beginner as there will be a huge wealth of experience in the room you can speak to.
There is an impressive lineup of speakers in addition to which there will be workshops, demonstrations along with assessments and exam for the amateur radio Foundation licence. Among the presentations will be one on Narrow Band TV by Phil Heron 2I0VIM.
- Balloon Q&A - James Coxon M6JCX
- Pi - Dave Akerman M6RPI
- Foundation Exam Preparation - Phillip Crump M0DNY
- Knots! - Anthony Stirk M0UPU
- Balloon -> ISS APRS Setup - James Coxon M6JCX
- Setting up Receiving Station - Anthony Stirk M0UPU