Dog Park Software have announced that version 5.48 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What's New in this version:
- Report Prefs fixed.
- Added "Look Up Previous".
- Added Icom IC-7100 Driver.
- Auto Rotate beam improved.
- Added SetRCVD AppleScript command.
- Call book passwords stored in Keychain.
- Added GS-232 rotor read-back.
- Logged First Name overrides call book.
- Detached Map window float within app.
- Remove 60M QSOs from awards totals.
- Station Prefix sent to DXCluster option.
- Fixed Contest panel power report.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
More information - http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html