Icom Inc. has published a new firmware update (Ver.1.14) for the IC-7300 on their global website. This new firmware has been designed to provide several improvements for IC-7300 radio owners.
Improvements Found in IC-7300 Firmware Update (Ver.1.14)
- Spurious signals in the fixed mode spectrum scope screen have been reduced.
- Flickering of the spectrum scope screen has been reduced.
- Accuracy of the spectrum scope in CW mode has been improved.
- Frequency response near the edges of the spectrum scope has been improved.
Other resolved issues
- “CI-V USB - REMOTE Transceiver Address” setting problem has been corrected.
- Unnecessary OVF indication at the end of a transmission has been corrected.
Download Latest Firmware - http://www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm