Amateur Radio hobby was recently discussed at upcoming IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS).
IMS is the premier annual international meeting for professional technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice.
On Tuesday, May 24 professors from universities in the United States and elsewhere will discuss the specific ways amateur radio is being integrated into their engineering education. The professors discussed how electronics/engineering education using amateur radio is effective, and the impact amateur radio-based instruction has had on their curricular and success of their graduates.
Panel Organizers and Moderators
- Suresh Ojha W6KTM, National Instruments, Santa Clara, CA
- David Witkowski W6DTW, Joint Venture Silicon Valley, San Jose, CA
- Beric Dunn K6BEZ, Tarana Wireless, Santa Clara, CA
- Dennis Derickson AC0P, California Polytechnic University
- Bob Iannucci W6EI, Carnegie Mellon University
- Xiaoguang Liu AI6DW, University of California, Davis
- Sanjeeb Panday 9N1SP, Tribhuvan University
IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium - http://www.ims2016.org/