Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.13 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
Included in the new release:-
- Added Keyer sound files to Shortcuts menu.
- Added Error window for Confirmations.
- Added Band and DXCC to Change Selected Log Entries.
- Added Log panel Rag Chew search field.
- Added setLogTimeOn, setLogTimeOff AppleScript commands.
- Added real-time upload option to Speed Log.
- Speed Log - derive DXCC from Call and Mode from Frequency.
- Log menu updated.
- Improved LoTW upload error reporting.
- Fixed Club Log update timing issue.
- Fixed eQSL confirmations API change.
- Fixed database is locked bug.
MacLoggerDX is used by Amateur/Ham Radio Operators on their Macs in 112 countries, organizing and filtering the spots from favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
The software supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Operators can be alerted to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast SQL database.
MaxLogger DX - http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html