Dog Park Software have announced the latest version 6.17 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
New in this release:
- Added CW Keyer support for ICOM IC-7100, IC-7300, IC-7610.
- Added Remove button to Change Selected Log Entries.
- Added Check Location check box to VUCC Awards.
- Added show all worked grids option to VUCC Awards.
- Added Modes Worked and Confirmed columns to DXCC Awards.
- Added N1MM UDP Radio and spot broadcasts.
- Added N1MM UDP listener app to Extras.
- Added support for more GS-232 rotor controller emulators.
- Added Z60 Republic of Kosovo 522.
- Added QSO_DATE_OFF and EMAIL ADIF tags
- Show mapped modes in italics.
- Preserve Confirmation ADIF files.
- Increased LoTW, eQSL, QRZ, HRDLOG upload limit from 10 to 100.
- Fixed Alarm Check By Band and Check By Mode.
- Fixed Ten-Tec Omni VI driver bug.
Now supporting nearly 100 radios, MacLoggerDX is a popular Amateur/Ham Radio Logbook for the Apple Mac.
More information - http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html